Hmm, I haven't been on this for a while now.
Kind of gotten busy with others things, well I'm applying for graphic design course at the moment and I am doing mybest to work on the poster I have to design, oh it's the requirements of the application :)
Anyway, Eid was on October 1st. I'd like to say 'Eid Mubarak' to every one. Food was everywhere, everyone was around, forgiving one and another for mistakes they've done towards each other :)
Eid has always been my favourite, until I got sick. Really sick, I should say. I stayed at home for two days and had anti biotics for five days.
I am muchhh better now though :)
Little cough here and there, but over all I am healthy again!
Anywho, I am off for now.
I have to continue working on the poster!
Ciao
x
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment