Amanda is back in Sydney!!! :)
Well since Monday morning really.. It was such a looooong trip, but worth the the pain! My butt was literally cramping through out the trip. HAHA!
However the whole trip was very good. I had so much fun being with my love ones and my close friends. We went pretty much shopping! Sight seeing, and shopping, then eating out and shopping again! Hehe.. I have probably spent right about $500 on shopping. I know i could have slowed down on that, but hey it wasn't too bad anyway :)
We left on Thursday night, at around 11 pm. None of the girls drove, because i guess the boys were better drivers anyway. They're more focused than us ladies. But as soon as the sun rise, i was on the wheel! :) It wasn't too bad either! I enjoyed driving for bout few hours. Then not long after i drove, we hit the Melbourne city! Rahadian continues the driving coz melbourne road is soooo damn confusing. HAHA!
Any who, we got there pretty quick i reckon. At round about 10 am, we were already driving around looking for our hotel. We got there pretty much half an hour later, but we couldn't even check in, coz the checking time was suppose to be 2 pm in the afternoon. So we drove around, wasting our precious petrol for a lil trip around the city. We went on to St. Kilda road, parked our car on the side of the road with a HUGE park nearby. I wasted time, taking snaps of this special monument. (kind of forget what it was called). We slept in car just to catch up on it, even for a little bit just to waste the time away.
Then not long after, we went back to the hotel and checked in! :)
We basically rest up, showered then hit the road again for another mission in the Melbourne city!
I will upload the pictures very soon. Maybe later on tonight, coz I'm at work at the moment. HAHA!!
Back to Sydney, which simply means back to routine, back to my desk, back to my phone calls.
But it is as all good! I had such wonderful time spending a weekend in Melbourne. In conclusion, it was all worth it, and i hope everyone had a wonderful time like i did!
Till' next blog!
Adios. x
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment