Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.
First of all I'm treating this like as if I'm writing a blog.
A letter to Allah SWT, the most gracious, most merciful.
I have been blessed, to have my family, friends and I'm aware of the good things before or present that you've given me in this life.
I'd like to take this second as a reminder that no matter how hard your life can get, if you keep your faith within Him, may Allah give you happiness in the end.
It was hard & tough for me at one stage of my life, just trying to find myself and discover the true meaning of love and life. My surroundings then somehow made me lost and made me almost forget of who i really am and how i should live my life.
Alhamdulillah, all praises due to Allah SWT. He's given me strength to stand strong in the bad times, and to give me basic senses just how fair Allah SWT really is. I never realised then, that Allah SWT gives us so many opportunities to make our life better at any time. It's just sometimes human being can be blinded and could not see that fate is what you make of it, and with His approval you shall live your life in peace and with success. (InsyaAllah)
My family is everything to me. My mother is everything to me.
They gave me enough guidance to be a good person and umah in His eyes and i shall take that understanding to be better, insyaallah in anything that i do.
To everyone who seems to care about me, it's such a blessing just how much faith they hold for me and how much support they've shown me. They believe in me that I'm stronger and smarter. Insyaallah i will be as good to them and i hope i can be useful as a friend, family, sister or partner.
I'd like to wish and pray for everyone who i can think of whether i know or don't know you, May Allah will always bless you upon your good deeds in life or the life after. Please give your blessings to them Ya Allah.. Please give them your mercy because you are the most merciful and the most gracious.
For those my love ones whom have passed away, rest in peace for InsyaAllah we shall meet again in the life after. Bless be upon you.
I've realised that sometimes im not as thankful, but i shall live life with my faith to you Ya Allah.. please keep on giving me your direction, coz Your way is the only way for us, your umah should live our lives, follow the sunah from Prophet Muhammad the last messenger of Allah and to live life with Your guidance and direction for mankind, Qur'an.
I guess this is the end of my blog. Surat dan doa dari hamba-Mu.
Wasalamualaikum Wr. Wb.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Assalaamu'alaikum.
Thanks for that last little bit. It made me a little teary.
Post a Comment